Friday, March 4, 2011

Wednesday March 2nd

Tonight was a designated leftover night because I had a client meeting. Hubby and the kids had the run of the leftovers.

So for this blog post I'm going to try to tug at your heartstrings. In October 2010 my son Ryan was diagnosed with PDD-NOS which is an Autism Spectrum Disorder. We're now having intensive therapies at our home five days a week. I feel like someone installed a revolving door on our front porch. It's really hard to have your life invaded like this but I know it's what is going to be best for my son. I am planning to participate in the Greater Pittsburgh Walk Now for Autism Speaks in June. I pledged as a team captain to have a team of 10 and to raise $1000 as a team. I am attaching the link to our team page. If you'd like to walk with us please join our team. If you feel moved to make a donation you can do it through the link. I am also doing various fundraisers. A friend who is a Mary Kay Consultant is doing an ongoing fundraiser for our team.


If you let her know upon checkout by putting in Ryan's Rocketships she will donate a portion of the sales to our team effort.

I will also be doing Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple fundraisers soon and will post the info as soon as I have it.

Here is the info for out team page.


Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment