Friday, March 4, 2011

Tuesday March 1st


Tonight I made Mexican Chicken Lasagna which is a Pampered Chef recipe for the Deep Covered Baker which I think right now is my favorite product from PC. I tend to go back and forth on what my favorite is but right now I love this product.

This wasn't terribly hard to make but once again I was out of sorts all day and I think it took much longer than I expected it to because I was so disorganized.

I forgot to write down what size can of enchilada sauce I needed so I was a few ounces shy but I don't think it really made any difference one way or the other.

This was a huge hit and my hubby who usually adds hot sauce to everything he eats didn't feel the need to doctor this up.

Mine didn't look exactly like the picture above but it was yummy. My personal Pampered Chef consultants website info is on the picture so if you'd love to have a Deep Covered Baker of your own check out her site. I earned mine with hostess credits by having a party so that makes me love it even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment