Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cheeseburger Meatloaf

Day 1 of the menu planning brought us Cheeseburger Meatloaf. This recipe came from the Menus That Save Blog. http://communityvoices.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/arts-entertainment-living/menus-that-save/26923-weekly-menu-for-the-week-of-jan-10 This was absolutely wonderful. I am not a huge fan of meatloaf but I loved this. I made it into two loaves because my kids are not big eaters and I am trying to cut back. I froze the second loaf for another night. I found a recipe for later in February that is a leftover meatloaf and tater tot casserole dish that we're going to try with the frozen meatloaf. One loaf was enough for dinner, hubby took some for lunch the following day and I had the rest for lunch a day later that week.

I made parslied potatoes and corn with it. I will definitely make this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment